Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to the user's terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit by the same user. Cookies are distinguished according to the person who installs them on the user's terminal:
- Proprietary cookies (so-called "first-party"): installed by the same operator of the site that the user is visiting, in order to allow the user to navigate more efficiently and/or to monitor the actions exercised by the same;
- Third-party cookies: while browsing the site, the user can also receive cookies on their terminal that are sent from sites or web servers, other than the one they are currently visiting, for the same purposes mentioned above.
Cookies are used for different purposes and differ from each other precisely on the basis of the purposes pursued by those who use them. They are distinguished into:
- "Technical cookies": used for the sole purpose of transmitting a message over an electronic communications network or as strictly necessary for the provider of a service explicitly requested by the user: they allow the site that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or making a purchase or authenticating. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required, while the obligation to provide the information remains unchanged;
- "Statistical cookies": used to monitor site performance, for example to know the number of pages visited or the number of users who have viewed a particular section. The analysis of these cookies generates anonymous and aggregated statistical data without any reference to the identity of the site's surfers. They are also useful for evaluating any changes and improvements to be made to the site itself;
- "Profiling cookies": aimed at creating user profiles, they allow the site that installed them to monitor user navigation, also for the purpose of sending advertising or offering services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while the surfing the net. Due to the particular invasiveness of these devices, European and Italian legislation states that the user must be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent to their use;
Please read the information below to better understand what cookies we use and how you can manage your preferences regarding their use.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY OUR SITE:
The cookies used by the site www.weclo.it belong to the category of "technical cookies”, i.e. those cookies used for the sole purpose of «carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service» (art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code).
They are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website and are divided into:
- navigation or session cookies necessary for normal navigation and use of the website (such as to make a purchase or to authenticate and to access restricted areas);
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the browsing experience on the site.
The prior consent of users is not required for this type of cookie.
The site also uses "third-party cookies" through Google Analytics 4 and Hotjar, web analysis services aimed at identifying which pages are most viewed by site visitors, how long they remained on the site and their geographical area of origin. The information collected through third-party cookies is processed by the Data Controller for statistical purposes and in a strictly anonymous form; in particular, the IP addresses of the users are pseudonymised.
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics and Hotjar by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on his browser (opt out).
LINKS TO SOCIAL NETWORK SERVICES:
Through this site, some services provided by third parties are made available to users, with particular reference to the connection, via social plugins, to social network services (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin). These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already present on the visitor's computer they are able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies and to which these refer.
|cookieyes-consent||1 year||CookieYes uses this cookie to remember users' consent preferences so that they are respected on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about site visitors.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||5 months 27 days||Google's Recaptcha service uses this cookie to identify bots and protect the site from malicious spam attacks.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Session||Determines the country code calculated based on the user's IP address. This cookie is essential to determine which language should be used for users.|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||2 minutes||Hotjar uses this cookie to check if a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site's pageview limit.|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||30 minutes||Hotjar uses this cookie to detect a user's first pageview session, which is a True/False flag set by the cookie.|
|_ga_*||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics uses this cookie to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website, the date of the first visit and the most recent visit.|
|_ga||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics uses this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track site usage for site analytics reporting. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_hjFirstSeen||30 minutes||Hotjar uses this cookie to identify the first session of a new user. Stores the true/false value of whether this is the first time Hotjar has seen this user.|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample_*||1 day||This cookie collects statistics on visits to the website, such as number of visits, average time spent on the website and which pages have been read.|
|_hjSession_*||1 day||This cookie collects website access statistics, such as the number of accesses, the average time spent on the website and the pages that have been visited.|
|_hjSessionUser_*||1 year||This cookie collects website access statistics, such as the number of accesses, the average time spent and the web pages viewed.|
|_hjRecordingLastActivity||Session||This cookie sets a unique ID for the session, this allows obtaining data on visitor behavior for statistical purposes.|
|_hjRecordingEnabled||Session||This cookie sets a unique ID for the session, this allows the website to obtain data on visitor behavior for statistical purposes.|
THE PROCESSING OF USERS' PERSONAL DATA THROUGH THESE COOKIES IS CARRIED OUT BY:
Exasys S.r.l., VAT number 07563240725, with registered office in Triggiano (BA), S.P. no. 60 Triggiano – San Giorgio km 0.800, tel. 0802148012, e-mail email@example.com, as Data Controller. The Data Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer (DPO), whose contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org.